The Blood Brothers Clan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Where does this game rank upon online multiplayers?

+5
Kaspar Weiss
TheGentlemenDeath
not someguy
Shad0w Of A Man
TFT t3xas2cali
9 posters

Go down

Where does this game rank upon online multiplayers? Empty Where does this game rank upon online multiplayers?

Post  TFT t3xas2cali Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:46 am

In your opinion, how does this game rank against other online games you have played? Examples could be Counter Strike, Halo, Call of Duty, etc. For me, TF2 is the best game I have ever played, period. I don't think I can ever stop playing this game, too much fun.

Any thoughts?

TFT t3xas2cali
Associate

Back to top Go down

Where does this game rank upon online multiplayers? Empty Re: Where does this game rank upon online multiplayers?

Post  Shad0w Of A Man Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:57 am

It is a good game but the maps make the game get boring to soon

TF2 is only fun against experienced players and clans
Shad0w Of A Man
Shad0w Of A Man
Admin

https://thebloodbrothers.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Where does this game rank upon online multiplayers? Empty Re: Where does this game rank upon online multiplayers?

Post  TFT t3xas2cali Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:51 am

Shad0w Of A Man wrote:It is a good game but the maps make the game get boring to soon

TF2 is only fun against experienced players and clans

True. There's a big gap between the really good players and the bad players. I also agree that they need new maps, from what I hear, they should be comming in the near future.

TFT t3xas2cali
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Shad0w Of A Man Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:32 am

yeah everyone says Goldrush and Badlands is coming out near may but im not sure
Shad0w Of A Man
Shad0w Of A Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  not someguy Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:38 am

Shad0w Of A Man wrote:yeah everyone says Goldrush and Badlands is coming out near may but im not sure
i hope they give us goldrush and badlands for a fun new gametype and a fun new map also i do not care much for the ctf well that they are going to include with these maps because we have already seen this map and not many ppl play this map.
not someguy
not someguy
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGentlemenDeath Sat Mar 29, 2008 6:54 am

TF2 is shadowed by CoD4, IMO. It seems it is a selective group who plays TF2 and outsiders get quickly turned off.

I know that I have been playing anything Half-Life and Valve/Sierra oriented since its spawning. That is most likely why I have been a fan of this franchise and will continue to for some time.
TheGentlemenDeath
TheGentlemenDeath
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  not someguy Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:39 pm

valve isnt really doing anything for the 360. the pc version got the new maps a long time ago and we still dont have downloadable content Evil or Very Mad
not someguy
not someguy
Associate

Back to top Go down

Where does this game rank upon online multiplayers? Empty TF2 - Rating

Post  Kaspar Weiss Mon Mar 31, 2008 12:16 am

I bought the orange box just for TF2

I loved TF Classic in the day.

Any team based game is high on my list. I'm surprised other games haven't been ported like this, as it is a huge draw.

Mass Effect has all of the characters and engine to do the same thing. Too bad they won't do something like this.

BTW

That was a great game last night guys. I'm glad we got the last point short handed. We have a great bunch of players.
Kaspar Weiss
Kaspar Weiss
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  not someguy Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:30 am

HEY! i had to leave for something! Mad yes?
not someguy
not someguy
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  ThisAsianGuy Mon Mar 31, 2008 5:17 am

This is probly rank one right now because my halo doesnt work and cod is my friends. Yes?
ThisAsianGuy
ThisAsianGuy
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Bladechamber Mon Mar 31, 2008 6:46 am

Tf2 is my top ranked game that ive played on xbox live...no doubt about it
Bladechamber
Bladechamber
Associate

http://myspace.com/bladechamber

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneaky0O0 Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:02 am

TFT t3xas2cali wrote:In your opinion, how does this game rank against other online games you have played? Examples could be Counter Strike, Halo, Call of Duty, etc. For me, TF2 is the best game I have ever played, period. I don't think I can ever stop playing this game, too much fun.

Any thoughts?

Well that sucks that you dont have time for this clan shit anymore... Oh well...

Sneaky0O0
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  not someguy Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:02 am

i like muffins to bad i cant share with him
not someguy
not someguy
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  TFT t3xas2cali Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:39 am

Sneaky0O0 wrote:Well that sucks that you dont have time for this clan shit anymore... Oh well...

Yeah, don't remember saying anything about not having any time, maybe you should listen to it again before you make silly comments. Thanks.

You seem to have harsh feelings towards me because I left, so if ever you want to get into a game just invite me and we can settle it there.

TFT t3xas2cali
Associate

Back to top Go down

Where does this game rank upon online multiplayers? Empty ???

Post  Sneaky0O0 Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:58 am

You definitely did say that silly little comment. I don't think the 12 or so of us ALL HEARD IT WRONG. And although it might not seem like it, I'm not just speaking for me, I'm also speaking for the people that just don't want to speak up. Doesn't the ALMIGHTY TFT have their own forums anyways???

Sneaky0O0
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  txstatetrooper Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:26 am

Texas2cali what kind of pissed off the team was you told us you where tired of the clan thing. Then you go a join TFT. I just wished you would have been honest up front . What did I always tell you all if you want to leave and go join another clan just tell us. I would have rather been told personally by you then had to find out on your leaders bio. That is what caused bad blood between you and everyone but that is life dude. I guess the only way we can show you what you are missing is to beat TFT or go down fighting against you all. What we did was we lost a very good player and went and found a even better player. Also u never answer my question why did you leave? I need to know is it something I done.
txstatetrooper
txstatetrooper
Associate

http://www.myspace.com/jdanielblackburn

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGentlemenDeath Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:06 pm

Well, I will let him answer that but I believe it had nothing to do with us, and he probably felt he would do better on another team, which is just fine. Hope it works out for you.
TheGentlemenDeath
TheGentlemenDeath
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  TFT t3xas2cali Fri Apr 04, 2008 2:35 am

First off, I didn't say anything about not having time.

Secondly, I said I'm tired of the clan thing and I'm not feeling it anymore. I wasn't feeling being in the clan anymore, so I dropped out and joined another clan. When did I say in the message that I wasn't going to join a clan ever again?

If you guys have a better player than me, then I don't see what the problem is. I dropped out and you guys replaced me with a better guy, from what I'm hearing, the clan got better without me, so I see no reason anybody should have a problem at all. I've been deleted off of almost everybody's friend list, but I have no problems with anyone. Seems like you guys are the ones with the problem.

Sneaky, again, if you have that much of a problem with me, come see me in game. No sense to keep talking, lets just play, I'll dominate you.

Again, I have no problems with anyone here and I was looking forward to playing with all of you guys in the future, but I guess you guys don't want that, which is fine, I just really don't get it.

EDIT: Just to clear things up on one regard. Here's how it went: Before I decided to leave the clan, I was not in contact with ANYONE from TFT. I sent you guys the message at night (after midnight) that I had decided to drop out. So for that time being, I wasn't in a clan. The next afternoon, I talked to Magic Kukri and he said he would talk to refuel about me joining TFT. I made it clear to Kukri that me joining TFT wasn't something I had to do, but I had come to the decision that if I'm going to be in a clan, I only want to play with the best. After I had told him that, he said he would talk to refuel. Later that day (or the next day), I was asked to play with their clan a few times and just like that I became a member (I didn't officially become a member until later on). I think what speeded up the process is that I've been playing with the TFT guys for months, so they already knew me and all that.

I say this because I wasn't already in talks to join TFT while I was still in the blood brothers, I just want to make that crystal clear.

TFT t3xas2cali
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Shad0w Of A Man Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:24 am

hey listen texas i have nothing against you

but that comment on "playing with the best" is fucked up as you were already with the best
Shad0w Of A Man
Shad0w Of A Man
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  txstatetrooper Fri Apr 04, 2008 3:52 am

If that is how it went that is fine just wanted to know what was wrong with us. You seemed really happy the night against TFT. There are no hard feelings dude. We look forward to a match with all of you again real soon. I hope that TFT better suits your needs than us. We tried to make everyone happy. Oh well.
txstatetrooper
txstatetrooper
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  TFT t3xas2cali Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:00 am

If there are no hard feelings then why delete me off of your friends list? I'm not understanding that part of it?

I even sent everybody a friend request after I was deleted and that also wasn't excepted. To me there seems to be a problem and if that's the way that it's going to be, then that's fine with me.

TFT t3xas2cali
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sneaky0O0 Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:31 am

You have to work on your speaking abilities if thats how it went down. We heard "i don't have time for this clan thing" and i dont understand how thats our fault if all 12 of us perceived it that way.

I think what speeded up the process is that I've been playing with the TFT guys for months, so they already knew me and all that.

Yeah, its that little bit of info that pissed me off too. I understand playing with them a little bit but there would be 4-5 of us in one game and you would be playing with them instead.

And il play you anytime but it doesn't make sense for us to go one v one (unless maybe its sniper) because its not like halo or duty where we would have the same abilities. I'm looking forward to TBBC vs Toll Free Tea-Baggers though.

I made it clear to Kukri that me joining TFT wasn't something I had to do, but I had come to the decision that if I'm going to be in a clan, I only want to play with the best.

I dont know if you were drunk or something when we played them, but it was a tie (you absolutely know it would have been if we played one more round)

Sneaky0O0
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  TheGentlemenDeath Fri Apr 04, 2008 4:39 am

TFT t3xas2cali wrote:If there are no hard feelings then why delete me off of your friends list? I'm not understanding that part of it?

I even sent everybody a friend request after I was deleted and that also wasn't excepted. To me there seems to be a problem and if that's the way that it's going to be, then that's fine with me.

It seems that a good majority of TBB just felt kind of backstabbed. You explained your situation above and that is fine. Like we tell all of our members, if you feel you can grow somehwere else by all means do it, but from what TBB got from your messege, it seemed to not connect.

We can go back and forth about how it went and will never get resolved. We have moved on and are looking forward to future battles.

As to why we deleted you off our friends list. A couple of things. First, we got word that you and other TFT were trying to get Biggy and others from us. Thats shit. Next, you said you were not feeling the clan thing. Cool, it happens, no worries. WITHIN the next 5minutes from that messege we find out you went over to TFT.
That was the problem.

Like I said above, we can go back and forth about this pointless ass shit and frankly, I think we should just all drop it. I have no shame either in admitting that I was and still am a little confused and pissed. I really enjoyed playing with you and always had fun. It felt like a backstabb, and I am not saying it was by any means on your part....but thats just what it seemed like...and still does with others.

All in all, take care buddy and hope to see you later on down the TF2 road....
TheGentlemenDeath
TheGentlemenDeath
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  txstatetrooper Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:06 am

Main reason I did not except it is i try to keep the friend list down and only put bloodbrothers or clan leaders. Dude like gentlemen said it was fun and hope to play with all of u at a later time.
txstatetrooper
txstatetrooper
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  TFT t3xas2cali Fri Apr 04, 2008 6:36 am

Please tell me where you heard we were trying to get Biggy from you guys. You said me and others from TFT. I haven't talked to Biggy at all since I was apart of the clan, so that information couldn't be more wrong. I'm the reason Biggy is even in the blood brothers. I'm the one who recruited him and I brought him to Goss' attention before you guys even played with him because I knew how good Biggy was from playing with him in the past. Just wanted to point out that whoever told you that was wrong.

Anyways, I agree that we should drop it.

TFT t3xas2cali
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum